I have some vague notion that “Twighlight” now refers to a series of novels about vampires and werewolves — except that instead of people being torn to shreds, they seem to be falling in love with each other. All I know for certain is that it seems to be incredibly popular with young women.
- RT @parkerstinson: okay okay... for my upcoming races: retweet for a man bun favorite for a haircut *all hair rights retained by grower* 1 year ago
- RT @_MaraFaith: Hey @coleswindell if this gets 500 retweets..I think a date is deserved! 😍☺️ #happening #retweettheshitouttathis http://t.c… 1 year ago
- Best win of the day goes to @once_a_runner in the 50k championship! @Flotrack @usatf 2 years ago
- I don't know if anyone knows this, but my mom is my best friend. I dare you to find someone better!!! 2 years ago
- RT @nBa_MaTcHupss: Better sixth man Retweet for Manu Ginobili Favorite Jamal Crawford http://t.co/dsUilA8lP8 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
abortion Afghanistan Alaska atheism awesome Barack Obama Books breakfast Bush Canada Catholicism Christopher Hitchens Colin Powell constitution crime cultural garbage Culture Democracy Democrats disease Eagles elections fake story federalism free thought Guantanamo Bay guns health care idiots intellectual dishonesty Iran Ireland journalism justice law law enforcement me being a nerd media Michelle Obama newspapers New York Notre Dame Obama panic PBS politics polls pro-life radio Randall Terry Religion Republicans right-wing crazies riots Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin School Senate sexual abuse Slate Stuff I want swine flu taxes tea party technology terrorism Texas torture TV Underwear Bomber Vanity Fair webcam women's rights world politics Writing